Lifetouch

www.lifetouch.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Lifetouch

I was hired as a seasonal employee.

I worked at Lifetouch

Pros

Overall, the company seemed to really care about the product they were offering.

Cons

Growth opportunities were greatly exaggerated. Supervisor acted as if she did not know/or want to know the seasonal employees. She'd even look the other way when passing in the hallway. Very demeaning.

Be truthful when hiring. Respect ALL of your employees.

390 Other Employee Reviews for Lifetouch (View Most Recent)

High Paced Work Environment

Current Employee - Photographer - School in Bellingham, WA
    Current Employee - Photographer - School in Bellingham, WA

I have been working at Lifetouch part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Gain lots of experience, decent amount of autonomy, paid drive times,

Cons

Early starts, demanding clients, unruly clients, exaggerated expectations, absurd work loads at times, inconsistent employees. Expectations for speed over quality. While I worked there, the previous owners of the business were fired while still owning the property. This lead to the employees being caught between an often times unethical dispute over property, usage rights, and financial compensation.

Try hiring actual photographers. My region was the top performing in the tri-state area in terms of satisfaction because it was a take-over of an actual studio who demanded photographers with experience. The few times I worked with people from down south I was shocked by the lack of professionalism, experience, and desire to finish as fast as possible, irregardless of quality.

Best job I have ever had

Current Employee - Sales in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Sales in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Lifetouch full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The people here have been so friendly, welcoming, creative, and hard working. Everyone I talk to seems to truly care about making this a great place to work and providing a way for families to remember this moment. I have never wanted to sit in a cubicle somewhere and do repetitive things. My job changes every day - always new people to meet, interesting problems to solve, things to discover. I have very supportive managers that are flexible if I need to take care of a sick kid. The rest of my team is so supportive of working on ideas. We are really trying to make a difference in the schools we serve and the lives of the people we meet.

Cons

The work never stops - there is always more to do so you have to self manage to maintain work/life balance and that is something I am still learning.

Keep letting us share our ideas and making this a safe place for innovation.

There are newer employer reviews for Lifetouch