Lighthouse Computer Services

www.lighthousecs.com
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for Lighthouse Computer Services

The experience, knowledge and maturity of a large company with the cultural feel of a small entrepreneurial environment.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, RI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, RI

I have been working at Lighthouse Computer Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Support to do the best job your can do. Support to stay up to date in your field whether your an IT resource, Sales or Administrative Staff.

Cons

With a highly remote company, communication can sometime be a challenge but Lighthouse continues to work on it.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Very Honest Company

Current Employee - Consultant in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Lighthouse Computer Services

Pros

The management of the company is very employee focused. They consider each of their consultant as senior experts. They provide great packages.

Cons

This is a small company. They expect high performance from their consultants in order to be competitive. As opposed to larger firms, one bad team members can jeopardize the success of a project.

Advice to Management

Keep your employee focused attitude. Keep doing whatever it takes to ensure customer satisfaction. Keep offering your employees a good work-life balance.

2. Best company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - Engineer
    Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at Lighthouse Computer Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Encouragement and support to do things the right way. Working remotely has given me such a boost in productivity and job satisfaction that I don't think I could go back to a fixed location job again. The people are amazing from the top down. I have yet to interact with 1 person here that isn't easy to work with. This company is filled with people who just get things done without the overabundance of unnecessary meetings for the sake of meetings like so many companies have.

Cons

Honestly, I really cant think of a downside at all