Ideas rule!

I worked at Lillibridge Healthcare Services full-time

Pros

Senior Leaders were always interested in changing the game, would begin a new initiative at the drop of a hat, and always find a way to get competitive edge out of it. Very yeasty environment.

Cons

At the time, systems and tools lagged behind the needs. I think this has been overcome.

Keep pushing the edge with ideas and new ways to serve the healthcare marketplace!

Other Reviews for Lillibridge Healthcare Services

Lillibridge - Playground Bully

I worked at Lillibridge Healthcare Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

None that I can think of.... Hiring process, painful; Day-to-day work process, painful; Separation process, unbelievably painful.

Cons

Chock full of ineffective managers ill prepared to handle day-to-day activities - external and internal. Workloads are unmanageable and unrealistic. Truly the worst employer I have ever encountered. If offered a position with this company, turn and run away as fast as you can!

Clearly not open to any advice. Met repeatedly with my direct supervisor as well as her direct supervisor and HR to no avail.

Fast to Increase Tenant Charges, No sensitivity or Improved Services

Current Employee - Tenant  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Tenant in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Lillibridge Healthcare Services as a contractor for more than 10 years

Pros

Has put some money into building maintenance, working to protect their properties

Cons

Rapidly after purchasing properties:
    1. Decreases services (insisting on contract changes which make all property owned by the company the sole financial responsibility of the tenant to maintain)
    2. Increase tenant rental charges
    3. No sensitivity to tenant issues or improved services

Far nore hands on involvement, consistent with their holoow marketing "claims".

There are newer employer reviews for Lillibridge Healthcare Services.

Worked for Lillibridge Healthcare Services? Contribute to the Community!