Limelight Networks
www.limelight.com Tempe, AZ 150 to 499 Employees

Good technology with bad management and support

Market Specialist (Former Employee)
Tempe, AZ

ProsBetter than average salaries and benefits with a casual working environment

ConsExtremely under qualified executive management with very short sighted thinking. Very high attrition rate for all especially within their management teams. The company looses most clients after their contracts expire and most do not return. The culture is to continue to drive new sales ti back fill attrition though the do not track attrition. Most the execs work in San Francisco while the company is headquartered in Arizona creating a large disconnect between management and operations.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay yourselves less. A company grossing less than 200 million a year does not need to be paying the executive team 10% of those revenues. Focus on your clients and not the street. They year of the customer should not be just a one year sales theme...it should be your mission statement.

Just Don't....

Manager (Former Employee)
    Tempe, AZ

I worked at Limelight Networks full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Technology based services & solutions - Dynamic growth market - HUGE… Cons: - Elementary school environment - Decision are based on nepotism & emotion - Professionalism… Advice to Senior Management: Grow up...you went public and it's a real business now so you need to make some tough decisions about your quirky leadership team. Yes,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work, still fumbling thru on how to grow from a startup to a true company.

Director Operations (Former Employee)

I worked at Limelight Networks

Pros: Flexible work hours, Technology & Sales focused Cons: Preference is to manage on emotion versus facts Advice to Senior Management: Get a strong COO and restructure company to get a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Limelight Networks.

Worked for Limelight Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Limelight Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Limelight Networks CEO Robert Lento . All reviews posted anonymously by Limelight Networks employees.