Limelight Networks

www.limelight.com

Great environment to be creative and grow your skill-set!

Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsThere are many technologies in place so there are always opportunities to learn new things. The management staff is encouraging and always willing to listen to suggestions for improvement. The environment is casual and very conducive to creativity. Even though the company is always growing it still has a small company feel with great teamwork visible everywhere.

ConsIt is a smaller company so opportunities for promotions occur less frequently than at some larger companies. Management seems to have the "it's not what you know but who you know" attitude towards some purchases and hiring decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage more interaction between groups surrounding evaluation, purchasing and implementation of software / solutions, possibly create a steering committee. Sometimes purchasing decisions are made in a silo so things are put into production without feedback from other groups that are affected.

Fantastic company to work for!

Director (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Limelight Networks full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Extremely flexible hours (depending on department) Free food/snacks from the world famous Limelight Deli Your fellow employees will consist… Cons: Some of the departments have mandatory 10 hours shift, but they are 4 x 10's Some… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing and pushing Limelight forward… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Limelight is a great place to work

Network Engineer (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Limelight Networks full-time for more than a year

Pros: Engineers get to innovate and create solutions regularly Small team sizes maintain startup feel but… Cons: Competitive market space Based in Phoenix Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you do, great things are ahead! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Limelight Networks.

Worked for Limelight Networks? Contribute to the Community!