Limited Brands
www.limitedbrands.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Fantastic!

I have been working at Limited Brands full-time for less than a year

ProsThe company provides excellent experience and believes in promoting within. The benefits are fantastic and the pay is very competitive. The atmosphere is very fast-paced, yet casual.

ConsThe hours can be long. A balance between work and life can sometimes compete, but the company compensates with more vacation days to start than typical companies.

Enjoyable environment, great team.

I have been working at Limited Brands part-time

Pros: Great co-workers and manager. Fun atmosphere and a company you… Cons: It is hard to fully commit yourself to any job while in school. It is hard to… Advice to Senior Management: Always be positive. It uplifts the team and motivates more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a place to work if you want upward mobility or want to be challenged

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Limited Brands full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits are great The company is lucky that VS does so… Cons: Politics Playing favorites Smug & incompetent people in positions of leadership Backstabbing by co-workers Management is top heavy (too many chiefs) Too many employees have worked at this company their… Advice to Senior Management: Do some actual managing of people and projects & stop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Limited Brands.

Worked for Limited Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Limited Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Limited Brands CEO Leslie H. Wexner. All reviews posted anonymously by Limited Brands employees.