www.limitedbrands.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Limited Brands

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

I worked at Limited Brands

ProsThey hire top notch talent and people. Strong functional competency. Exciting company to work for, as their name is always out there. When you say Limited Brands, everyone knows who they are.

ConsToo political, where you can only move up if someone in leadership likes you, not necessarily on the quality of your work. Spent a lot of time with team building, but trained behaviors fall apart when the going gets tough.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't take yourselves too seriously. Evaluate people on the quality of their work, not just whether you like them or not.

Limited Brands

Functional Manager (Current Employee)
Loveland, CO

I have been working at Limited Brands

Pros: Great Benefits Nice Gratis and product bonuses Vast majority of associates are… Cons: Management staff integrety, consistency, and professionalism is very sub-par "Customer-centric" culture is not upheld by policies, nor… Advice to Senior Management: I believe that the majority of this company must function at a very high level, however, there are problem areas existing in decision-making and consistency… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Atmosphere fluctuates a lot with the market, but the company communicates with its employees well.

Senior Recruiter (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Limited Brands

Pros: Strong brands and very talented people focused on knowing the consumer leads to a positive… Cons: Everything is very Columbus-focused, so working in the NY office can be tough. Lots of trips… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on internal movements more. There seems to be very little credit given to a person's "potential" versus their experience. I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Limited Brands.

Worked for Limited Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Limited Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Limited Brands CEO Leslie H. Wexner. All reviews posted anonymously by Limited Brands employees.