Limited Brands
www.limitedbrands.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Go for the $ but not the satisfaction

Senior Vice President (Current Employee)

I have been working at Limited Brands

ProsThey pay you well that's a given. The brands are strong and leaders in their field so there's the built in benefit with both the customer and future employers...there is a halo effect.

ConsWork/Life balance is not good. Quality of life living in Columbus is not for everyone...it's a quiet/small town and expensive for what you get in return.

The company lacks in role clarity and ability to move forward effectively. They get mired down in a desire for consensus and alignment....we gotta move here people!

Advice to Senior ManagementLive the LimitedWay values...just don't talk about them! Remember the importance of Shadow of the Leader.

ok college job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Limited Brands

Pros: good discount nice product flexible schedule nice people Cons: there to clean and fold Advice to Senior Management: hired poor managers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Limited Brands

I have been working at Limited Brands

Pros: Professional corporate work environment, nice benefits. Cons: Not much room for career growth. Advice to Senior Management: Need to create opportunitites for career growth. More

There are newer reviews on Limited Brands.

Worked for Limited Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Limited Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Limited Brands CEO Leslie H. Wexner. All reviews posted anonymously by Limited Brands employees.