Lincare Holdings

www.lincare.com
  www.lincare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings

It is what it is. And what it is is bad.

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Biddeford, ME
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Biddeford, ME

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I enjoyed working with the different accounts. Helping patients. Almost no overnight travel required. Sales training was well done and helpful.

Cons

pay is deceiving because you have to pay for many lunches, and your gas. Getting reimbursed can be difficult . Technology is archaic, You are barraged with constant meetings and reports. Constant pressure from upper management causes sales rep and office manager to turn on each other as I saw happen at several centers.

If LIncare was an orange company, their corporate philosophy would be , "we dont have the best oranges, but we squeeze them harder than the competition" LIncare underpays at almost every position. Therefore , the quality of the employees suffers. The low pay hurts moral in office leading to an office full of workers who are unhappy, and overworked. The result is poor performance , constant turnover and a reputation in the area for inconsistency. It seems to work for them as the stock price continues to rise, but I cant help but think they would do better if they hired some quality people and stuck with them to develop a better bond with there accounts

220 Other Employee Reviews for Lincare Holdings (View Most Recent)

Lincare is corporate America at its worst!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

None really. Other than having a job when economy is unstable. Medical field.

Cons

POOR upper managment, especially in the MN area. Need to be a more professional organization. Need more staff and equipment to service patients. Very POOR pay for most employees, especially the sales reps.

Do surveys to gage how centers are doing. Raise wages for drivers and CSR's. NOT the clinicians though.

Entry Level learning experience and move on!

Current Employee - Sales Ranger in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Sales Ranger in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Lincare Holdings

Pros

Ability to re-locate across the nation, strong company with plenty of room for advancement if your the right prototype. Decent pay and benefits, lots of tools to grab from with regard to servicing patients.

Cons

Very poor training and even worse treatement of employees. Too be honest if the company gave a rats *** about there employees they would be un-stoppable. At the end of the day the people are the asset and for some reason this company cant seem to grasp that. My peers have been working here for many years and their regular advice to me is get out! That says something...

Invest in your employees, nurture them, and atleast pretend they arent disposable. Oh yah, and use updated equipment on new patients rather than requiring growth to do so. Shame on you!

There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings