Lincare Holdings
www.lincare.com Clearwater, FL 5000+ Employees

Lincare, the caring choice in Respiratory Durable Medical Equipment.

Center Manager (Current Employee)

ProsStable company, team atmosphere, uncapped commission for sales reps, excellent training programs, room for promotions, rewarding job helping people, respiratory services Lincare offers are always in demand, you serve as a resource in the community for respiratory needs, and Lincare is a great company to work for.

ConsCompetitive industry and they are not contracted with HMO insurances.

Good company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lincare Holdings

Pros: Good pay; good hours; lots of opportunity for advancement Cons: Could be stressful meeting deadlines More

Great company for someone without an education, not a lot of opportunities for educated individuals

I have been working at Lincare Holdings

Pros: The company does a good job of training it's sales reps.… Cons: Poor sick pay program, very demanding of salaried individuals. Poor… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lincare Holdings.

Worked for Lincare Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lincare Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lincare Holdings CEO John P. Byrnes. All reviews posted anonymously by Lincare Holdings employees.