Lincare Holdings
www.lincare.com Clearwater, FL 5000+ Employees

Find another Job if you live in Wausau, Poor management strategy

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Wausau, WI

Prostraining in Clearwater FL h

ConsManagement Team, my branch manager was extremely negative and self centered, in fact when she went with me on a lunch appointment she kept interrupting the doctors and nurses to tell her stories of her travels instead of listening to their stories.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a new branch manager who TRUELY CARES ABOUT THE PATIENTS rather than one whose goal is to "get outta here and move up the corporate ladder". Apparently at anyone elses cost.

Someones cash cow

Work At Headqaurters (Current Employee)
    Clearwater, FL

I have been working at Lincare Holdings full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Historically, management has had a steady hand that allows for job stability. Lincare has never ever laid off employees. (Although, once Linde sale goes through,… Cons: Ultra conservative upper management is very hands off, they only focus on bottom line of the financials. This company is a money machine that runs… Advice to Senior Management: The only reason this company is successful is because most people naturally have integrity and some form of a decent work ethic and drive to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It is what it is. And what it is is bad.

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Biddeford, ME

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time for more than a year

Pros: I enjoyed working with the different accounts. Helping patients. Almost… Cons: pay is deceiving because you have to pay for many lunches, and your gas. Getting reimbursed can be difficult . Technology is archaic, You are… Advice to Senior Management: If LIncare was an orange company, their corporate philosophy would be , "we dont have the best oranges, but we squeeze them harder than… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lincare Holdings.

Worked for Lincare Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lincare Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lincare Holdings CEO John P. Byrnes. All reviews posted anonymously by Lincare Holdings employees.