There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings

Corrupt management, but good stepping stone

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Akron, OH
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Akron, OH

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Decent benefits, that's about it.

Cons

Extremely SLOW commission turn around, SLOW reimbursment, constant nagging to work overtime and go "above and beyond" yet are never rewarded nor recognized for anything good you do. Upper management is two-faced and constantly lies--there is no clarity or direction--thus, confusing sales reps and clients alike. Some of the worst business decisions I have ever seen. Terrible salaries, what a joke! Sales reps should beware that it takes FOREVER to get pricing approved through upper managment because they are constantly nickle and diming people...that or they just enjoy giving everyone a hard time because they can. EXTREMELY HIGH TURNOVER, and thats how they like it. Area Managers are able to use low staffing as an excuse to save their own selves from being fired due to low sales--meanwhile its their stupid decisions that get everyone in a mess. Upper management is so corrupt, there is no integrity. It makes me sick. The day I quit was the happiest day of my professional career so far.

Hopefully none of the corrupt management I had to deal with will survive the Linde buyout and end up on the curb where they can get a taste of their own medicine

210 Other Employee Reviews for Lincare Holdings (View Most Recent)

unbelieveable this place is still in operation

Current Employee - Service Technician in Fort Wayne, IN
    Current Employee - Service Technician in Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at Lincare Holdings full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

the crew I work with make this job tolerable

Cons

make you work 24/7 on call time but do not pay you unless you are on a call, steal your life from you. Incredibly ridiculous amounts of paperwork, anal micro management. Cannot get decent equipment to perform the almighty O2 set up. The most antique computer system EVER!!!! Nothing is ever done for you to help you with your job and efficiency. Terrible pay for all the CDL demands from the company.

Actually listen to your employees, stop putting so much emphasis on the numbers. You could be the WORST management team on the planet....besides the federal government.

Find another Job if you live in Wausau, Poor management strategy

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Wausau, WI
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Wausau, WI

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (less than an year)

Pros

training in Clearwater FL h

Cons

Management Team, my branch manager was extremely negative and self centered, in fact when she went with me on a lunch appointment she kept interrupting the doctors and nurses to tell her stories of her travels instead of listening to their stories.

Find a new branch manager who TRUELY CARES ABOUT THE PATIENTS rather than one whose goal is to "get outta here and move up the corporate ladder". Apparently at anyone elses cost.

There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings