Lincare Holdings
www.lincare.com Clearwater, FL 5000+ Employees

unbelieveable this place is still in operation

Service Technician (Current Employee)
Fort Wayne, IN

Prosthe crew I work with make this job tolerable

Consmake you work 24/7 on call time but do not pay you unless you are on a call, steal your life from you. Incredibly ridiculous amounts of paperwork, anal micro management. Cannot get decent equipment to perform the almighty O2 set up. The most antique computer system EVER!!!! Nothing is ever done for you to help you with your job and efficiency. Terrible pay for all the CDL demands from the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementActually listen to your employees, stop putting so much emphasis on the numbers. You could be the WORST management team on the planet....besides the federal government.

Find another Job if you live in Wausau, Poor management strategy

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Wausau, WI

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time for less than a year

Pros: training in Clearwater FL h Cons: Management Team, my branch manager was extremely negative and self centered, in fact when she went with me on a lunch… Advice to Senior Management: Find a new branch manager who TRUELY CARES ABOUT THE PATIENTS rather than one whose goal… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Someones cash cow

Work At Headqaurters (Current Employee)
    Clearwater, FL

I have been working at Lincare Holdings full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Historically, management has had a steady hand that allows for job stability. Lincare has never ever laid off employees. (Although, once Linde sale goes through,… Cons: Ultra conservative upper management is very hands off, they only focus on bottom line of the financials. This company is a money machine that runs… Advice to Senior Management: The only reason this company is successful is because most people naturally have integrity and some form of a decent work ethic and drive to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lincare Holdings.

Worked for Lincare Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lincare Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lincare Holdings CEO John P. Byrnes. All reviews posted anonymously by Lincare Holdings employees.