nothin to write home about

Current Employee - Service Representative  in  San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Service Representative in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Lincare Holdings full-time for more than a year

Pros

all the ot u want

Cons

DME is on its way down, generally

reassess who u r trusting for input/u might b gettin played/covering for everyone and asking for accountability leads to service issues

Other Reviews for Lincare Holdings

Corrupt management, but good stepping stone

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Akron, OH
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Akron, OH

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time for more than a year

Pros

Decent benefits, that's about it.

Cons

Extremely SLOW commission turn around, SLOW reimbursment, constant nagging to work overtime and go "above and beyond" yet are never rewarded nor recognized for anything good you do. Upper management is two-faced and constantly lies--there is no clarity or direction--thus, confusing sales reps and clients alike. Some of the worst business decisions I have ever seen. Terrible salaries, what a joke! Sales reps should beware that it takes FOREVER to get pricing approved through upper managment because they are constantly nickle and diming people...that or they just enjoy giving everyone a hard time because they can. EXTREMELY HIGH TURNOVER, and thats how they like it. Area Managers are able to use low staffing as an excuse to save their own selves from being fired due to low sales--meanwhile its their stupid decisions that get everyone in a mess. Upper management is so corrupt, there is no integrity. It makes me sick. The day I quit was the happiest day of my professional career so far.

Hopefully none of the corrupt management I had to deal with will survive the Linde buyout and end up on the curb where they can get a taste of their own medicine

unbelieveable this place is still in operation

Current Employee - Service Technician  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Current Employee - Service Technician in Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at Lincare Holdings full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

the crew I work with make this job tolerable

Cons

make you work 24/7 on call time but do not pay you unless you are on a call, steal your life from you. Incredibly ridiculous amounts of paperwork, anal micro management. Cannot get decent equipment to perform the almighty O2 set up. The most antique computer system EVER!!!! Nothing is ever done for you to help you with your job and efficiency. Terrible pay for all the CDL demands from the company.

Actually listen to your employees, stop putting so much emphasis on the numbers. You could be the WORST management team on the planet....besides the federal government.

There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings.

Worked for Lincare Holdings? Contribute to the Community!