Lincare Holdings

www.lincare.com
  www.lincare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings

they do not support their employees

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Little Rock, AR
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Little Rock, AR

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I loved the people in the l;ocal office and my customers

Cons

they cut out most of my commissioned products and completely changed the focus of our center. It did not make financial sense

listen to your employees and center managers about what is successful in their areas

221 Other Employee Reviews for Lincare Holdings (View Most Recent)

HORIBLE company to work for they do not suport their employes

Former Employee - Center Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Center Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very litle oversite, you will realy never see your manager if your numbers are good. All lincare cares about is your growing.

Cons

Outdated tech... still using 1980's softwear.. as a manager you will never know in real time where your center is at. You will send your paper work up to RBCO and it will not show on your reports for several weeks. If you are given a project to complete you will be yelled at do to this lag in the paper work process. They will want to know why it is not done yet and blame it all on you even though you completed it over a week ago but RBCO has not processed it yet.

Go to collage and get at least a bachelors degree. You need to quite running the company threw trial and error, and learn what to do. Quite hiring from with in the only people who I have seen promoted where the ones who where to incompetent to get a job with a better company, and had no choice but to stay with you. You are literaly promoting people to upper managment who other companies won't even hire for entry level positions.

At first the service was amazing, now a German company owns it. Need i say anymore...

I have been working at Lincare Holdings

Pros

Servicing to patiants is the most rewarding aspect of this job.

Cons

Every position above managment seems to be only looking at the numbers!

You shouldn't be greedy! This is a service to people who are in need of quality, we need to be like family.

There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings