There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings

Center Managers

Current Employee - Center Manager
Current Employee - Center Manager

I have been working at Lincare Holdings full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Love to help people, sociable position, Leader in the industry, Recession proof industry, A great way to get into Pharma sales.

Cons

Medicare dictates reimbursement rates, You are just a number, training is minamal throw you out there to start meeting goals immediately. Upper management (area managers/district managers) are supposed to help you grow, Mine rode with me one time in over a years period though he/she did ride with my sales reps but never brought back an order to the office. Meeting goals are very hard, a lot of competition out there.

Look to develope the Area Managers more. The guys in the trenches are a direct reflection of upper management. This includes sales reps as well as center managers.

200 Other Employee Reviews for Lincare Holdings (View Most Recent)

Not the right fit

I worked at Lincare Holdings

Pros

good product line; training; territory

Cons

poor managment; salary and incentives

turnover high, my first red flag

Overall, not a bad place to work

Former Employee - Lincare Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Lincare Sales Representative

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

As a sales rep, if you hit your targets, you have a lot of autonomy. You also get a pretty good marketing budget. I think the commissions are pretty good.

Cons

Customer service staff can be less than stellar, making it hard for your to follow up on what you promise to MD offices. Marketing dept materials are pretty lame.

Find ways to promote/ retain good salespeople. I was very successful, but didn't want a Center Mgr or Area Mgr position, so they really had nothing else to offer me other than status quo.

There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings

Worked for Lincare Holdings? Contribute to the Community!