Lincare Holdings

www.lincare.com
  www.lincare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings

The Worst Company I've ever work with.

Former Employee - Center Manager in Seattle, WA
Former Employee - Center Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Health insurance, Local people I worked with were dedicated and worked very hard as a team. Despite the District and Regional Managers poor skill set.

Cons

Very poor District Managers with absolutely no knowledge of the day to day operations of individual centers. Don;t have a Sales Rep, CSR or a driver. No problem let the center manager do it all. They are salaried so no overtime to pay. If the manager doesn't hit the unrealistic monthly goals fire them an get a new one. That is the basic Lincare policy. You must hit your goals regardless of the of circumstance. Computer technology is archaic AS400 is a joke. Must have been designed by the people Microsoft fired.

Get a clue. IF 90% of a District Managers center staff are looking for a new job. (Any Job) It might not be the staff. It might be the the upper management.

222 Other Employee Reviews for Lincare Holdings (View Most Recent)

Bad management in Seattle area and it has been that way for years

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Seattle, WA

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good sales experience, potential for fun friendly clients if you really get to know your accounts

Cons

Everything the base is very, very low compared to other companies, the gas mileage reimbursement, management from the top to the bottom of the company, the rollover at the center level including all the sales reps and managers!, the dysfunctional management staff, overwhelmed centers due to too many patients they are not taken care of as well as they should due to over worked staff, the company just got bought out by Linde Company, the weekends on call for no extra pay, went through 4 other sales reps for the other sales position at my center in 2 years. Territory manager overwhelmed and not motivated.

Don't be so controlling micromanger, you built your team up well and everyone left.

Terrible Company to work for

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

My employees were wonderful and worked for their patients. I was able to effectively grow the business for my location and provided excellent service.

Cons

Once, I was promised bonuses for each center I was responsible for and received zero. In fact I made less after I was promoted, and had more responsibilities. I asked for information on FMLA for taking care of my father who was diagnosed with terminal cancer, and was told I was not eligible. I was then fired for "not doing my job". My nickname for Lincare is the "Oxygen Mafia".

Treat your employees fairly and abide by federal laws which they seem to get away with not doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings