Lincare Holdings

www.lincare.com
  www.lincare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings

Could make this money working at WalMart

Current Employee - Lincare Sales Representative
Current Employee - Lincare Sales Representative

I have been working at Lincare Holdings full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

LOVE many of my accounts that I have been able to develop solid relationships with

Cons

No communication within the center and CERTAINLY not from anyone from AM level up. Horrible Salary. Comns were cut drastically for foonths without any warning whatsoever, then "restructured" at half of what we used to be paid. Meanwhile, corporate management complains aboonly making 1 or million the previous year versus the 3+ they used to take home

if you want the best servicing your clients and patients, pay for it!!! Stop hoarding money under the guise of hard times and share the wealth. You are owned now by one of the largest companies in the WORLD and have emplos who struggle to make ends meet. Your turnover woouldbe far lower if people didnt have to go elsewhere to put food on their tables..

218 Other Employee Reviews for Lincare Holdings (View Most Recent)

Good career site for pharmacists

Former Employee - Pharmacist
    Former Employee - Pharmacist

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time

Pros

Great growth of business as a whole

Cons

Not enough promotional opportunities for all employees

Center Managers

Current Employee - Center Manager
    Current Employee - Center Manager

I have been working at Lincare Holdings full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Love to help people, sociable position, Leader in the industry, Recession proof industry, A great way to get into Pharma sales.

Cons

Medicare dictates reimbursement rates, You are just a number, training is minamal throw you out there to start meeting goals immediately. Upper management (area managers/district managers) are supposed to help you grow, Mine rode with me one time in over a years period though he/she did ride with my sales reps but never brought back an order to the office. Meeting goals are very hard, a lot of competition out there.

Look to develope the Area Managers more. The guys in the trenches are a direct reflection of upper management. This includes sales reps as well as center managers.

There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings