Lincare Holdings

www.lincare.com

Learn All You Can and Try Not to Bring Attention to Yourself

Lincare Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsWhile the base pay is low, there is a tremendous opportunity to make great commissions with bonuses. You aren't told about the bonuses, and only know what they are after asking payroll what the extra commission is on your check. Great education initially. QP3 was a great introduction into sales.

ConsBonusing brings attention to yourself. Try to not do it. While you have great initial training, you aren't given follow-up. You can ask for it, but chances are you won't be given it. Don't ever, ever try to be an independent thinker. Ever. Don't trust anyone. Even if you think you can, you can't. There is always someone who wants you gone. Technology in this company is sub-par. While i realized AS400 is nearly impervious to hackers, it's also a pain in the butt to deal with. 60 STSi entries a week? It consumes either an entire Friday or an hour per morning of precious sales time. It's counterproductive. Friday conference calls are also often disappointing and pointless. Leadership from District Managers is a joke. I couldn't ask questions of my DM and expect an actual, applicable answer.

Advice to Senior ManagementCut the crap. Your sales force holds you up and can be your biggest money making tool if allowed to actually do their job.Upper management- stop hiring people just because they seem like a mover and shaker. Most of the people you have as District Managers are socially retarded. They are poor leaders who offer no inspiration to the sales force, only veiled threats. And for the love of God, be realistic! It's completely unrealistic to think a person has low O2 numbers in June, July or August because they are a poor salesperson. It's the Summer for Christ's sake. People tend to not get sick in the summer, hospital census' are down. Look at the bigger picture. Can you honestly say that a person who is bringing in numbers in other areas, but not in O2 is actually NOT doing their job? You have unrealistic opinions of what is acceptable during the Summer months. Instead of trying to grow O2 in the Summer, work on MDINR. It's one thing, besides UD, that will keep you afloat with all the CBA bullcrap. And please, come to 2013. It's not 1985. Your training videos are outdated, ridiculous and just plain stale and so is your company.

Worst Work Experience Of My Life

Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) Belton, TX

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time for more than a year

Pros: Small town office and I met some wonderful patients there. Cons: Everything... I was lied to about absolutely everything before I accepted a Customer Service position there. My pay/bonuses/my duties...everything ! I was there a… Advice to Senior Management: No real advice, because upper management truly doesn't care. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

While a few decent centers exist, this is NOT the place to build your career

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - coworker relationships - though these can be built within any company - helping patients - have a genuine opportunity… Cons: buried under a mile of paperwork high stress high employee turnover (for good reason) antiquated and inefficient computer… Advice to Senior Management: Find a way to create a positive company culture. The feel of the company is very… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lincare Holdings.

Worked for Lincare Holdings? Contribute to the Community!