Lincare Holdings

www.lincare.com
  www.lincare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings

Highly motivating environment to work in.

Former Employee - Center Manager in Logan, UT
Former Employee - Center Manager in Logan, UT

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

DME is a stable industry and Lincare is big enough to take cuts and keep on ticking.

Cons

You need to have a good work ethic and willing to put in long hours when needed.

222 Other Employee Reviews for Lincare Holdings (View Most Recent)

I never knew a company could be so horrible to work for

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good training program called Qp3 teaches clinical and sales techniques

Cons

I honestly read the reviews on here before starting and thought wow only quitters or those unable to make it in the real world or disgruntled employees post here the happy one's wouldn't post here so take what is written with a grain of salt..... I was so wrong. They will talk about the growth opportunity only they don't tell you you won't or don't want to be there if and when your work pays off. I've never seen a company with such a high turnover I honestly think it's on purpose to avoid paying commissions. 1300 locations and 30 year old company and they have no way to track commissions. Everything about the company is focused on saving a penny. One computer every 2-3 sales people it's old green screen and super slow to use. They expect all sales people to enter in all calls only Fri afternoons at the same time other sales people need computer (but with just one computer to enter 60 plus sales calls). Training videos are on VHS and from the 60's. No matter what you do good on there is always something you need to improve on. Top sales in district for one thing well why didn't you do better in another area. Getting paid and reimbursed for expenses is a joke. Expect to spend $500 a week on food lunches and snacks, don't ever expect to get reimbursed. They are always inventing new reasons why your expense should be denied. Paid in cash denied, bought snacks for two separate doctors one receipt denied, they don't recognize the menu item the nurse ordered denied. No support from management at all. Expect to work six and seven day weeks and still not get things finished. Here is the biggest takeaway no matter how good you are you will never find job satisfaction at Lincare.

Why bother I've had the number two in the company sitting in my office say I've never heard of any problems that you speak of.

Sales

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Lincare takes care of their employees. Due to illness early retirement was the only answer and Lincare made the transition as pleasant as possible.

Cons

Lincare management encourages questionable selling tactics. Reps are instructed to undermine the competition even if it means misrepresenting facts to potential clients.

Management could offer more clarity to the reps in the field and could be more "up front" during the hiring process.

There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings