Lincare Holdings

www.lincare.com
  www.lincare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings

Lincare is NOT your LIFE.

Former Employee - Center Manager
Former Employee - Center Manager

I worked at Lincare Holdings

Pros

Mon-friday with 10 scheduled holidays off.

Cons

No recognition for a job well done. You are replaceable at anytime. They make you feel like you are not worthy of other employment and the competition is SCUM and if you leave they will just buy them out so they can fire you.

They work you to death and you start to lose your self esteem and your family and friendships suffer

Keep your employees happy. Make goals reachable and recognize the people that keep the small centers going. CSR's and Sr's get NO recognition! They are treated like numbers not valued employees. No wonder they cannot keep employees. Managers are on a puppet string being told what to do by Area mgmt. Center managers have NO say they are just there to take the fall when upper management screws up.
Value ALL of the Employees No matter their title.

222 Other Employee Reviews for Lincare Holdings (View Most Recent)

rewarding lifestyle

I have been working at Lincare Holdings

Pros

the company cares about its employees, it is rewarding work and always changes everyday.
    WE are leading the way in our industry

Cons

on call; high expectations, never a dull moment, pay, health benefits,

increase pay, increase support to staff, show more respect towards every level of employee

Lincare= Where employees are viewed as a liability instead of an asset

I have been working at Lincare Holdings

Pros

The ability to have freedom to come and go as you please. Well really, independence is the only pro.

Cons

Can't get reimbursed on expenses, required to spend x amount on marketing, .31 per mile reimbursement, incompetent management, no value as humans, just make the numbers at all costs (literally), horrible (and I mean horrible) benefits. No training unless in sales. Salary is just absurd (11.51 base for sales), impossible to track any referrals that leave the area. These are just the ones off the top of the head.

Really people. Its not that difficult. When the average life span of sales rep is 13 months you know there is a problem. If I owned enough stock to have a say in the matter I would be livid about spending all this money to send people off to QP3 only to quit a few months late. Just insane.

There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings