There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings

Interesting in all aspects.

Current Employee - SLR  in  Omaha, NE
Current Employee - SLR in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Lincare Holdings

Pros

Didn't have on-call like rest of office. Put up numbers and you are left alone. Decent balance of work life if there is no on-call.

Cons

Micro managed. Poor benefits. High turnover. Solutions or direction were never provided by management. "just go out and do it or else" mentality.

There is no management.

199 Other Employee Reviews for Lincare Holdings (View Most Recent)

Never worked for a company like this before.....

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Boise, ID
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Boise, ID

I have been working at Lincare Holdings

Pros

I do really enjoy that we get to help people. We do our best to help them improve their quality of life.

Cons

I have been with the company for 20 months and I have seen 22 employees come and go. I am on my 3rd manager. I have been denied vacation numerous times because numbers were not were thet should be. I was even told to come back to work after I had went to see a doctor, I was advised by my doctor to go home and was given a note to excuse me for the rest of the day and when I told my manager he said that I had to come back to work. I has been asked to find a family member or family friend to stay with my kids if they are ill. The area manager is very harsh and has no problems with telling you that you're replaceable. Until recently I was not getting lunches but was required to clock out for a hour a day. Never get the so called 15 min break.

My advice.... question why there is so much turn over. Give out some positive feedback rather than always pointing out the bad.

up front review

Current Employee - Up Front Review  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Up Front Review in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Lincare Holdings

Pros

casual dress, hours are good

Cons

Management does not treat employees well. No praise for the good works that are done, only negativity

your staff is only as good as you treat them

There are newer employer reviews for Lincare Holdings

Worked for Lincare Holdings? Contribute to the Community!