Lincoln College of Technology

There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln College of Technology

My favorite Job

Current Employee - Instructor  in  Columbia, MD
Current Employee - Instructor in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Lincoln College of Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people are amazing. My coworkers are inspiring. The students are energetic and enthusiastic. The leadership at the campus level is engaged and strong.

Cons

On the corporate level there seems to be little programatic oversight. There is a culture of "just get by". Lincoln could attract better and more capable instructors and retain them for longer if they would pay anything close to the industry standard.

If you are going to raise the price of benefits, then at least give a cost of living increase as part of the pay package.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Lincoln College of Technology (View Most Recent)

This college only cares about your money

Current Employee - Student  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Student in Denver, CO

I have been working at Lincoln College of Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really there is none don't go to school there are better programs out there for half the price

Cons

None of the equipment works right cause students break it left and right due to the fact the instructors don't show you how to use it the right way. All they do is a little overview give you a lab sheet and say have fun. The tool crib never has enough tools for everyone to do your lab with always waiting for someone to get done so then you can do your lab if there is enough time left. These instructors think that they are god and abuse their power. This school only has a 38% graduation rate I swear they fail students on purpose so that they have to pay another $1600 to retake the class. this college is just a cash cow and that's all they care about. Arapaho community college has a better program and its only $18000. This is the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life by going here now I have to pay $27,000 plus.

What management you go to them with a problem they listen to you that is all they do is listen

My experiences were very rewarding.

Former Employee - Department Chair/Instructor  in  West Palm Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Department Chair/Instructor in West Palm Beach, FL

I worked at Lincoln College of Technology full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Teaching at Lincoln gives you a chance to positively impact people's lives

Cons

The work schedule calls for "split shifts".

No suggestions - my 18+ years were great.

There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln College of Technology

Worked for Lincoln College of Technology? Contribute to the Community!