There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Financial Group

Great way to gain experience in a well-rounded company.

Current Employee - Leadership Preparation Program in Hartford, CT
Current Employee - Leadership Preparation Program in Hartford, CT

I have been working at Lincoln Financial Group

Pros

Lincoln Financial has a true commitment to its employees and our customers. While not being the most outlandish company with guarantees, we compete by being innovative as well as having a strong foundation cemented in current market conditions.

Management treats employees with respect, gives people trust to do work, and does not micro-manage unless someone is not doing their job.

Pay is definitely good when including the nice benefits and respect of personal lives. Having regional offices provides an enjoyable, and necessary, diversion from the typical corporate America.

Cons

With a lot of reorganizations sometimes bureaucracy can get in the way of projects. At times, the path to succeed is muddled by the numerous divisions, lack of career oversight programs, and re-orgs.

Senior management does not clearly indicate goals or ways to achieve them. Middle-management does a nice job.

Advice to Management

Communication needs to improve outside of daily tasks. Would enjoy understanding what is going on in different organizations.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

OK place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

I worked at Lincoln Financial Group

Pros

L F G / Sagemark Consulting offers a great benefits package to it's employees. They also offer lots of training to the employees.

Cons

If you work in an L F G / Sagemark Consulting field office it can be an "old boy's club" depending on local management.

Advice to Management

L F G / Sagemark Consulting is a nice place to work. The company offers an excellent benefits package to employees.

2. Great, a lot of support to achieve

Current Employee - Intern in Radnor, PA
    Current Employee - Intern in Radnor, PA

I have been working at Lincoln Financial Group

Pros

From my experience I feel like my work is valued and that people appreciate my help. I thrive on meaningful work

Cons

There is a long corporate chain to make it to the top which can make promotions seem like a long road

Advice to Management

The management is very supportive and helpful when you need it. The deadlines are fast pace but that is an industry staple.