Lincoln Financial Group

www.lfg.com
  www.lfg.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Financial Group

Awesome company to work for

Former Employee - Enrollment Representative in Omaha, NE
Former Employee - Enrollment Representative in Omaha, NE

I worked at Lincoln Financial Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good benefits, plenty of room to move up, good bosses, fair pay, great schedules, work/life balance is nice. I loved working for this company. Besides the above, they also included a stress room one day during our busy season, with bubbles, packaging wrap to pop, free cookies, markers to draw with and other silly things to de-stress. They were also big into diversity and would celebrate Hispanic, Black, and Native American History Months, often bringing a guest in to speak or perform, and changing the lunch menu to appreciate the culture. There was a free dinner on Christmas, also.

Cons

I cannot think of any, honeestly. This was one of the few companies I've worked for that I did not dread going to in the morning. I excelled at my job and looked forward to work.

Keep putting your employees first, and you will continue to achieve success and loyalty from workers

211 Other Employee Reviews for Lincoln Financial Group (View Most Recent)

Worked at Lincoln for 8 weeks

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Radnor, PA
    Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Radnor, PA

I worked at Lincoln Financial Group as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Good work- life balance. Friendly, relaxed atmosphere

Cons

I had no negative experiences

Good company to work for, depending on job area and location

I worked at Lincoln Financial Group full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Solid company with good salary and benefits (ie 401k and vacation time), lots of great people among the various business lines.
    Fair amount of growth opportunities, but all depends on where you work.

Cons

Would rate higher but organizational change following the merger with JP Corporation in Greensboro, NC making this a completely different company - LFG may have kept the name, but it's really just a variant of the old JP.
    Lost many good LFG people during this transition.
    Although several business lines are well managed, advice would be to run, don't walk away from Finance, especially in the Audit area, poorly managed by unqualified people (ie inexperience or lack of credentials), with a high attrition rate.
    Other areas appear to cut costs by "trimming the fat", but you could only ask people to continuously do more with less for so long.
    Quite sad, used to be a very good place to work.

Take a closer look at leadership running areas that have high attrition and see what is really happening behind the curtains.

There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Financial Group