There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Financial Group

Good overall and stable but outdated technology and no HR organization

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

I worked at Lincoln Financial Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Nice people and decent benefits. A conservative company that's not taking big financial risk

Cons

Very isolated and segmented. Nobody understands what the other areas of the business do. No integration of systems. For a company that has teams in all different locations you'd think they'd get video conferencing at least. No money spent on the most basic of systems. HR dept is a joke. I left voluntarily but they didn't even do an exit interview which is weird for a large corporation. There's a lot of tension between the different locations as everyone is afraid of losing jobs through layoffs and relocation to the corporate office in Philly.

Management rarely listens to employees. Why would they start now.

203 Other Employee Reviews for Lincoln Financial Group (View Most Recent)

Amazing Company!!!

Current Employee - Employee Support in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Employee Support in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Lincoln Financial Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lincoln is a great company to work for! In my four years there, I've noticed a continuous strive for improvement, a strong bond between the employees, and a well-rounded work-life balance. This company does an amazing job of balancing extrinsic and intrinsic rewards and maintaining a fair and honest culture.

Cons

Very seldom am I speechless but I honestly can't think of any cons for this company.

Keep up the great work and continue to involve and support employees and we'll keep growing!

A great place to start your career

I have been working at Lincoln Financial Group

Pros

Management believes in promotion from within. There are multiple growth opportunities and hard work does not go unnoticed.

Cons

Workloads can be heavy from October-March. If you are not willing to put in extra hours during this time of year you may become overwhelmed trying to keep up.

There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Financial Group