Lincoln Financial Group

www.lfg.com

Plenty of technology work going on, but organization is very hierarchical and bureaucratic

Software Development Consultant (Current Employee) Rolling Meadows, IL

ProsCompany has good benefits, and the work is stable and the work hours are reasonable. With so many software systems adopted from acquisitions, there's a lot of software development and technology work throughout the organization.

ConsAs with many other large companies, the organization is very hierarchical and bureaucratic. There are many bad decisions that are made in a vacuum that end up wasting effort and money.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemove layers in the organization to better connect upper management with what's going on 'on the ground'. Adopt better ways to measure performance against goals, to better gauge what is and is not working, and whether decisions have yielded desired results.

Good people but poor direction at times

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Hartford, CT

I worked at Lincoln Financial Group as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Great people Work-life balance was spot on Cons: Work often went to waste Lack of opportunity Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

worst place I ever worked

Project Coordinator (Current Employee) Hartford, CT

I have been working at Lincoln Financial Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: there was a gym in the building we had access… Cons: IT there is horrible and not secure with software and software licenses. management is horrible and rude. other employees make you pay to use the… Advice to Senior Management: spend less time on yourself and more on the employees, spend less time… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lincoln Financial Group.

Worked for Lincoln Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!