Lincoln Financial Group

Great Place

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

I have been working at Lincoln Financial Group

Pros

Great coworkers, projects and good culture of people. Great retirement plan!

Cons

financial services doesn't feel as stable as it once was

I believe it is only a matter of time till the company fully recovers from this financial crisis. Strong commitment to our products and our employees have paid off well during the economic downturn.

210 Other Employee Reviews for Lincoln Financial Group (View Most Recent)

Internship

Former Employee - Intern in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Intern in Irvine, CA

I worked at Lincoln Financial Group

Pros

They are very helpful to all employees. Many workshops in order to help people better themselves in their career's. Quite setting.

Cons

Compensation is poor, but other than that working there is very independence based which some can see as a bad thing.

Leadership is very prominent as many are working for themselves practically. Leadership is very important at any job and can be learned here.

Brokerage Service Representative

Former Employee - BROKERAGE SERVICE Representative in Concord, NH
    Former Employee - BROKERAGE SERVICE Representative in Concord, NH

I worked at Lincoln Financial Group

Pros

The environment and people of the company are decent. It's social, there are quite a few extra-activities outside work that employees get involved in. However when I moved in to the Brokerage that become not true. The Brokerage is kind of it's own company in the Concord location, and it's not as social as the rest of the insurance departments. The benefits are great. Dollar for dollar 401K matching up to 5% of your pay. The dental insurance is though there own subsidiary, so it's no more than $7 a month and the health provider changes often, but it's pretty decently priced.

Cons

The pay is terrible in the Concord location. You only get a half and hour lunch. In the Brokerage they are so thinly stretched on the phones it's hard to take time off. It can even be hard to extend your half and hour lunch to go to the DMV. Also the chance of you getting a promotion is very thin. I was there for 4 years and I only saw one promotion.

Less power-tripping, more guidance for succeeding to your employees, and reward your employees for their hard work.

There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Financial Group