Lincoln Heritage
www.lhlic.com Phoenix, AZ 150 to 499 Employees

Devoted 100% of my time for the last 6 years to Lincoln and wouldnt think about another company.

Regional Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
El Dorado, AR

I have been working at Lincoln Heritage full-time for more than 5 years

ProsSame day advances, proven lead system, liberal underwriting, simplified applications, exotic incentive trips, competitive group benefits, life, health, and dental for you and your family, extraordinary home office help, 24 hour underwriting, live helpline.

ConsTruley there isnt any bad. Working for other companies i have seen bad, if you have questions they have answers.

Advice to Senior ManagementWith the way social security is moving towards the preloaded debit cards, a plan needs to be in place to keep moving forward.

Good overall experience in dealing with different situations.

Insurance Sales (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at Lincoln Heritage

Pros: Flexibility, way to control your time and planning. Cons: The leads they mail out aren't always worthy of being… Advice to Senior Management: Do a better job of communicating and offering alternatives to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Used to be Agent driven now just greedy

Agent (Contractor) (Current Employee)
Louisville, KY

I have been working at Lincoln Heritage

Pros: leads fast pay pay through great incentive trips Cons: company contacts your clients without permission nickel and dime you to… Advice to Senior Management: you succeed by helping as many other people as possible… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lincoln Heritage.

Worked for Lincoln Heritage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lincoln Heritage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lincoln Heritage CEO Jack Londen. All reviews posted anonymously by Lincoln Heritage employees.