Lincoln Property Company

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Property Company

Great Place to start

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company

Pros

Montly events, Great benefits, and nice environment to work.

Cons

Working on saturdays takes away from time with family.

Avoid Micromanaging.

Mar 13, 2013Vice President, Marketing & Training

We are so glad you enjoy your employment with LPC! We're certainly glad to have you as part of the team and appreciate your feedback on how to make our company better. Thanks!

76 Other Employee Reviews for Lincoln Property Company (View Most Recent)

How does this company even exist?

Current Employee - Leasing Professional
    Current Employee - Leasing Professional

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There is not one positive thing that I can think of at this time.

Cons

The communication from the regional property management team is lacking. There appears to be no training available to new team members and if it is the information that you get is scattered and makes no sense. The pay is not enough for all the paperwork you will be doing. There are no streamlined policies everything is made up as you go. The company seems to penny pinch everything which is always a bad sign.

Come up with streamlined practices that every property uses. Quit penny pinching and put money to use where it can improve things for employees and residents.

Mar 13, 2013Vice President, Marketing & Training

Thank you very much for your feedback about your employment with LPC! We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns individually, so we can make LPC a better place to work. Thanks!

Good employer, respected in the industry. Underpays college grads, but allows for training and advancement.

Current Employee - Property Management in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Property Management in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Lincoln values training employees. Through classroom and online training there is plenty of opportunities for career advancement as well as personal improvement. This company is policy driven which means most Lincoln managed apartment communities operate in similar ways. This is helpful because Lincoln tends to move you around to different properties.

Cons

Lincoln has a habbit of moving employees around quite often - expect to work at multiple properties within a year. This helps get a diverse work experience, but also tends to hinder consistency. Benefits are average and their pay is fairly mediocre for college graduates. Most people I've worked with in the offices don't have degrees so that is probably why.

Mar 13, 2013Vice President, Marketing & Training

Thank you for your feedback about your experience working at LPC! We are glad you appreciate the training opportunities provided to you and it sounds like you have taken full advantage of them ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Property Company