Lincoln Property Company

www.lincolnapts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Property Company

Great Place to start

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company

Pros

Montly events, Great benefits, and nice environment to work.

Cons

Working on saturdays takes away from time with family.

Avoid Micromanaging.

Lincoln Property Company Response

Mar 13, 2013Vice President, Marketing & Training

We are so glad you enjoy your employment with LPC! We're certainly glad to have you as part of the team and appreciate your feedback on how to make our company better. Thanks!

71 Other Employee Reviews for Lincoln Property Company (View Most Recent)

Much brand power and histroy, But, it could be doing so much more with better upper mgmt folks.

Former Employee - Property Manager
    Former Employee - Property Manager

I worked at Lincoln Property Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Relatively good competitive pay for low rung starters. Has enough locations nationwide to relocate within company if needed.

Cons

Only way to earn comfortable income and advance is to play heavy politics and be in the high-school like clique. Unless you party and get drunk with certain middle management and upper management folks, they will not know you or care about you. They promote people they know. I played the game until i realized how dysfunctional this was. No way to run a large corporation handling billions in assets.

Focus on talent, motivation, and ambitious employees... Not the attractive ones with sex appeal and high alcohol tolerance. Your customer reviews and company efficiency will improve dramatically.

How does this company even exist?

Current Employee - Leasing Professional
    Current Employee - Leasing Professional

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There is not one positive thing that I can think of at this time.

Cons

The communication from the regional property management team is lacking. There appears to be no training available to new team members and if it is the information that you get is scattered and makes no sense. The pay is not enough for all the paperwork you will be doing. There are no streamlined policies everything is made up as you go. The company seems to penny pinch everything which is always a bad sign.

Come up with streamlined practices that every property uses. Quit penny pinching and put money to use where it can improve things for employees and residents.

Lincoln Property Company Response

Mar 13, 2013Vice President, Marketing & Training

Thank you very much for your feedback about your employment with LPC! We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns individually, so we can make LPC a better place to work. Thanks!

There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Property Company