There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Property Company

Lincoln has the most number of tenured employees of any company I know of.

Current Employee - Regional Property Manager

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

LPC is so good to their employees. It is more like a family than a job. The health insurance benefits are amazing. It is a family oriented company who promotes within when possible.

Cons

Once you start, you can never leave. Well, you can leave, but if you're worth a darn, you always come back. It is not the highest paying company out there, but in my experience, those who leave for higher salaries usually come back at their original pay.

Stay loyal to your people and your clients. Loyalty to your tenured employees is wonderful and makes Lincoln different from the rest.

Mar 22, 2013Vice President, Marketing & Training

Thank you so much for your feedback about LPC! We are so glad to have you as part of our team!

61 Other Employee Reviews for Lincoln Property Company (View Most Recent)

Satisfaction guaranteed at Lincoln Property Company

Current Employee - N/A
    Current Employee - N/A

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Outstanding Leadership, Amazing RVP's, Great Teamwork, A Leader in Technology, Strong Advancement in Career, Family Friendly, Flexible, Very Structured Policies and Implementation, High Expectations and Values.

Cons

Occasionally putting the cart before the horse in corporate rollouts on a regional level without substantial training for site involvement.

need for more recognition on regional level as well as site level, need for more thorough training for onsite personnel

Mar 21, 2013Vice President, Marketing & Training

Thank you very much for your feedback about your experience working at LPC! We are so glad you are satisfied and will definitely discuss the areas of improvement you highlighted internally.

Friendly co-workers, established company

Current Employee - Regional Property Manager

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Autonomous work environment, Established and experienced company. Great marketing department. Hire top notch employees. Good reputation in the industry.

Cons

Not all regions do things the same way. Lack of training for Onesite and MRI. Involvement at national level of NAA not supported. Roll out many initiatives at one time instead of slowly to make sure they are understood and implemented before rolling out the next one.

Be supportive and realize we are all on the same team. We might make mistakes or do it another way, but as long as the results are positive, just go with it:)

Mar 26, 2013Vice President, Marketing & Training

Thank you for your great feedback about your experience working for Lincoln Property Company! We are so happy to have you as part of the team.

There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Property Company