This company does not value their

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant  in  San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company

Pros

Very flexible with schedule. Being able to help military families is very rewarding. A diversity of tasks to do on a daily basis, its not the same job over and over.

Cons

They dont give you a raise every 6 months, its only every year and you seriously have to beg to get a raise of .30 cents. Employees who get promoted dont deserve it. There's a lot of conflict of interest between employees and managers and supervisors. Very unethical employees. No human resource department.

I would suggest giving appropriate raises to your good employees to have a higher retention rate of employees and to keep your employees happy. There's a lot of conflict of interests between employees and managers.

Other Reviews for Lincoln Property Company

Fast track to a LPC- low paying career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Lincoln Property Company

Pros

Lincoln has great opportunity for advancement. Most assistants and business managers are hired from within. They are also a good place to start your career in property management with an excellent training program in place. I've been promoted 2 times in the year I've worked for them.

Cons

They don't have an hr department and IT is subpar so they move slowly in those regards. They have way too many tedious policies to micromanage employees. They move employees constantly and will not compensate for the drive if it is within 35 miles of the previous property. Some rpms and managers discuss problem employees with everyone but the person with the issue and will often make their job so difficult (ie move 35 m) they quit. There is a lot of politics and if you have a degree and drive, watchout for who interviews you. I received a letter declining me employment initially but knew someone above the first manager I interviewed with and was sent to another property.

Weed out your negative managers and promote those who feel comfortable passing on their knowledge to employees. Compensate for more property moves especially taking in account time, gas, and tolls. Fewer negligable, time consuming policies.

TOO much work load for one person to handle; company policies need to become more stream-lined.

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Houston, TX

I worked at Lincoln Property Company

Pros

The pay was competitive and the location was great.

Cons

The management, workload and professionalism of the company as a whole needs improvement.

Hire more people. Unite as a team to create and enforce policies and procedures.

There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Property Company.

Worked for Lincoln Property Company? Contribute to the Community!