Lincoln Technical Institute

www.lincolnedu.com
  www.lincolnedu.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Technical Institute

Company is ok company to work for

Current Employee - Instructor in Moorestown, NJ
Current Employee - Instructor in Moorestown, NJ

I have been working at Lincoln Technical Institute full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

people there are nice to work with, school has improved pass rates and are gaining to 90 % for student population.

Cons

low salaries, has limited advancement, currently no educational advancement for instructors, and health care insurance is a low grade With changes in gov regulation future is uncertain with this institution.

needs to have better communication and recognize the talent staff has.

27 Other Employee Reviews for Lincoln Technical Institute (View Most Recent)

Pharmacy Technician Instructor

Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician Instructor
    Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician Instructor

I worked at Lincoln Technical Institute part-time (more than an year)

Pros

None

I was a Pharmacy Technician and was laid off for making my class fun and educational. I made my students earn their grade and I failed students that were not showing up or not doing the work assigned to them. My tough, firm and NO nonsense position with my students paid off. I usually had only one student miss one day a module and many of my students passing the State registration exam and the (PTCE) Pharmacy Tech Certification Exam on the first try.

Cons

Then I was asked to come back and work part time a couple of night a week a few months later. The new instructor they got is a joke. She does not make her students do anything. All they do is watch the PowerPoint presentation. She doesn’t even make them read out of the book and when a student. I don’t think she even ask for the work, because when I do, they look at me like I have two heads

The management is mostly unqualified persons that could not get a job with any other company and have taken the job at LTI because they came cheap. They also need to start firing the bad employee and keeping the good ones and stop hiring people they use to work with at other companies.
    I hate cronyism, but that what you get when you don’t hiring professionals in management positions.

waste of time and money

Former Employee - Instructor in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Instructor in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Lincoln Technical Institute part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

a few good students... not many

Cons

takes anyone they can get a grant or loan for. most do not complete fail out then do not repay loans.. instructors blamed by management

close take you Phd's in education and wipe your butts you sold them for the almighty dollar

There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Technical Institute