www.lincolnedu.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Technical Institute

Good people, tough company to work for.

Former Employee - Education in Brockton, MA
Former Employee - Education in Brockton, MA

I worked at Lincoln Technical Institute full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The educational staff, managers, and instructors at Lincoln are all very kind, hard-working, good people who want the best for their students. It is not an easy job, sometimes thankless.

Cons

The pay is not great. The benefits are average.

Nothing, management is fantastic. They are constricted by limitations of the company, which is understandable.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Lincoln Technical Institute (View Most Recent)

Lincoln Technical Institute

I have been working at Lincoln Technical Institute full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Love working with the students, instructors faculty and staff. The school is flexible, for the most part, with work hours. I have more time for my family than I did with previous employment.

Cons

There are limited opportunities for advancement, the pay does appropriately compensate you for the work you are expected to do.

Listen to your employees when they give feedback, address issues - don't "sweep them under the rug", be more concerned about staff and students and less concerned about those things that won't make a difference.

On of the best opportunities I had and very glad I was an instructor

Former Employee - Instructor in Allentown, PA
    Former Employee - Instructor in Allentown, PA

I worked at Lincoln Technical Institute

Pros

Great people, pay and benefits were good if you were in the union. The instructors and support staff were fantastic in wanting to prepare the students for the "real world" job.

Cons

The management vs union battles, pay and benefits were not great if you were a non-union employee. There was a lot of micro-management. The cover story is providing an education but always remember that LTI is a for-profit institution and student retention is the most important thing. The students are valued higher than the employee because they are the customer. Do not be fooled, yes you are providing an education to the student but they are the $$$ for the school without the student there is no instructor.

Communication and transparency would be great. Employees are your team not adversaries.

There are newer employer reviews for Lincoln Technical Institute