Linde North America

www.lindeus.com

One of the best jobs I ever had

Technology Person (Current Employee)

ProsThe pay is competitive, good work/life balance, ability to work remotely, good co-workers, always something new to learn in this industry. I get my work done and no one bothers me. The benefits are excellent.

ConsThey are always looking for ways to cut back so it's hard to get new projects approved, new hardware and software, and travel & expense is a pain. IT is mostly handled from Germany and it can take forever to get a response to network or systems problems. They are behind the curve in technology, still using Windows 98 in a large portion of the organization!

Advice to Senior ManagementLoosen up on the purse strings. You're a multi-billion dollar company and it seems that you're more interested in looking like a world class company than actually being one.

Not worth it.

Bulk Transport Driver (Current Employee) City of Industry, CA

I have been working at Linde North America

Pros: Yes, you do get 2 days off a week. The pay is… Cons: LONG work weeks, they try to get EVERY hour they can out of a driver. Hypocrites when it comes to safety, they talk the talk,… Advice to Senior Management: PRACTICE what you PREACH. Stop wasting our time with useless safety meetings if your intent is to do nothing to make any meaningful change. We… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

No Respect

Bulk Driver (Current Employee) Fostoria, OH

I have been working at Linde North America

Pros: Pay and benefits Home on a daily basis Clean well maintained equipment Two… Cons: Long ardous hours No concern for employees quality of life Absolutely no… Advice to Senior Management: Schedule start times to better coincide with "regular" jobs. Solicit and act… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Linde North America.

Worked for Linde North America? Contribute to the Community!