Lindt & Sprüngli
www.lindt.com Kilchberg, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Great organization to learn

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Stratham, NH

I worked at Lindt & Sprüngli for less than a year

ProsIt's a small company so you get the learning experience is tremendous. They also have a rotating cross matrix learning system so that an individual can learn how to do other things beyond the scope of their own position. The management team seems to be well organized and communication here is better than I've seen at other companies that I've been at. Because it is small, there is exposure and visibility to upper level management. After being here, one can walk away and be well prepared to work for an even bigger CPG firm. Also, during the summer on Fridays, employees get to leave early and of course there is always free chocolate.

ConsSome of the employees are a little clicky, which makes it hard to become part of the team. It's a very lean organization and they expect you to work very long hours and many of the colleagues I worked with often took their work home at nights and on weekends. The location isn't great - it's out in NH and therefore the pay isn't on par as you'd find in other similar industries. Extremely high expectations, long hours, sub par salary.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake more of an effort to get to know employees. It's a small enough organization where this is possible.

the famous chocolate place in the whole world

Sales Assistant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Lindt & Sprüngli part-time for less than a year

Pros: There are lots of chocolates so i guess that's a… Cons: the cons may probably be the lack of career advancement… More

Large employer in the area, sensitive to perception, average overall experience.

Manager (Former Employee)
Stratham, NH

I worked at Lindt & Sprüngli full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good opportunity to work cross functionally. Good facilities. Cons: Weak training. Lots of cliques at highest level. Weak systems support.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lindt & Sprüngli.

Worked for Lindt & Sprüngli? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lindt & Sprüngli reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lindt & Sprüngli CEO Ernst Tanner. All reviews posted anonymously by Lindt & Sprüngli employees.