There are newer employer reviews for Linear Title

Baffling business practices, feels like high school again

I worked at Linear Title full-time

Pros

Fast-paced environment, good overview of many aspects of title industry, lunch truck on site and periodic lunch purchases for departments.

Cons

Lack of or substandard training. Employees frequently fired or demoted with no warning. Micromanaged, yet job expectations are extremely vague. Very strong atmosphere of distrust and backstabbing. Encourages mediocrity and toadyism, as those who are friends of managers are untouchable, where all others can expect to be thrown under the bus. Hard work is generally not rewarded, unless you're "in" with the brass. "Opportunities" tend to be lateral moves across departments, with no concurrent improvement in employee condition.

Advice to Management

Favoritism and secret-keeping are rampant and obvious, and that is hurting company morale. Developing clear training standards and giving employees a review of their shortcomings (and thus an opportunity to correct them) rather than simply firing them would help decrease errors, limit profit loss from continually training new hires and greatly improve production efficiency in the long run.

Other Employee Reviews for Linear Title

1. Good Old Boys Club - Their Way Or The Highway - CEO is a Moron, Goofball - hit on me

I worked at Linear Title full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good technology, fast paced, bring in lunch

Cons

Sweatshop, fire without warning, no female management, male managers treat females like dirt

Advice to Management

Get samrt

2. Title

I have been working at Linear Title full-time

Pros

Best company I have ever worked for. Very relaxed atmosphere. Management is friendly and helpful

Cons

As far as I am concerned no cons