Linium

www.linium.com

A Hip, Trendy and Innovative Company that Inspires Career Growth, Creativty and Passion

ProsLife and Family Balance
The 2 owners of Linium are both amazing individuals that care about each of their employees as well as their families.

They believe in a "work hard, play hard" type of mentality and continuously work to improve the benefits they provide.

Their compensation and benefits package allows employees cost effective solutions for healthcare including dental and vision as well as life insurance, disability and additional services.

They also provide employees with competitive 401k plans and other types of funded and non-funded investments.

They are very supportive of the overall mental health and happiness of its employees and support the full use of vacation and sick time.

Work Environment

Linium is a fast-paced work environment that allows people to accelerate into their careers and achieve personal goals.

The day to day work life is a fun and exciting place to be in; something is always on the move!

The environment is very flexible with people's schedules and does not micro-manage daily activities.

Leadership

Management in the company seeks and promotes individuals who are born leaders and always looking for the next challenge.

Leaders who excel in the company tend to be "go-getters" and people driven to lead teams to success.

The company promotes the "open exchange" of ideas, thoughts and seeks for its employees to help drive new initiatives that will better the future of the company.

Management is supportive and encourages personal growth and expansion.

Management is very respectful of employees from both a professional and personal perspective.

ConsAs the company has grown over the years our expansion has now become nationwide, meaning we don't get to see and interact with all of our employees on a day to day basis. The con is we have great employees and powerful teams that I wish I got to spend more tie with, but the pro is our clients get to experience them instead!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue growing Linium on the path the company was founded on, it has been a pleasure being with the company, and seeing all of the amazing things it has acheived. I see Linium as my family and my passion, not a place of work or job.

Challenging and rewarding with a great team of people to work with. Great transformation vision!

I have been working at Linium full-time for more than a year

Pros: The culture fostered by the leadership and the employees have… Cons: Need more office space! We are growing :-) Advice to Senior Management: Continue the inclusive culture environment and the transformational strategy. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Tes he most professional staffing firm I have worked for........

Epic ASAP Consultant Trainer (Former Employee) Hartford, CT

I worked at Linium full-time for less than a year

Pros: The staff is wonderful. My experience began with my recruiter, Gary, in the Glastonbury office. He was extremely professional and was very honest… Cons: Honestly, I did not find any challenges in working with… Advice to Senior Management: I would like to encourage management at this office to continue doing what they are doing. They… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Linium.

Worked for Linium? Contribute to the Community!