Linium
www.linium.com Albany, NY 150 to 499 Employees

A Hip, Trendy and Innovative Company that Inspires Career Growth, Creativty and Passion

ProsLife and Family Balance
The 2 owners of Linium are both amazing individuals that care about each of their employees as well as their families.

They believe in a "work hard, play hard" type of mentality and continuously work to improve the benefits they provide.

Their compensation and benefits package allows employees cost effective solutions for healthcare including dental and vision as well as life insurance, disability and additional services.

They also provide employees with competitive 401k plans and other types of funded and non-funded investments.

They are very supportive of the overall mental health and happiness of its employees and support the full use of vacation and sick time.

Work Environment

Linium is a fast-paced work environment that allows people to accelerate into their careers and achieve personal goals.

The day to day work life is a fun and exciting place to be in; something is always on the move!

The environment is very flexible with people's schedules and does not micro-manage daily activities.

Leadership

Management in the company seeks and promotes individuals who are born leaders and always looking for the next challenge.

Leaders who excel in the company tend to be "go-getters" and people driven to lead teams to success.

The company promotes the "open exchange" of ideas, thoughts and seeks for its employees to help drive new initiatives that will better the future of the company.

Management is supportive and encourages personal growth and expansion.

Management is very respectful of employees from both a professional and personal perspective.

ConsAs the company has grown over the years our expansion has now become nationwide, meaning we don't get to see and interact with all of our employees on a day to day basis. The con is we have great employees and powerful teams that I wish I got to spend more tie with, but the pro is our clients get to experience them instead!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue growing Linium on the path the company was founded on, it has been a pleasure being with the company, and seeing all of the amazing things it has acheived. I see Linium as my family and my passion, not a place of work or job.

Epic Training Consultant

Epic Credentialed Trainer (Former Employee)
    Hartford, CT

I worked at Linium as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Right from the first telephone call to my last paycheck, I found Linium and all of the staff to be the upmost professional organization I… Cons: The only challenge that I found was that the firm did not have another assignment for me when… Advice to Senior Management: I would advise them to keep doing things the way they are doing them now, particularly not losing sight of the employees. I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Roller Coaster

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Linium full-time

Pros: Virtual Office - Flexible working hours Cons: They couldn't get it together...One month sell this to them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Linium.

Worked for Linium? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Linium reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Linium CEO Joseph Burke. All reviews posted anonymously by Linium employees.