There are newer employer reviews for Linium

A Hip, Trendy and Innovative Company that Inspires Career Growth, Creativty and Passion

I have been working at Linium

Pros

Life and Family Balance
The 2 owners of Linium are both amazing individuals that care about each of their employees as well as their families.

They believe in a "work hard, play hard" type of mentality and continuously work to improve the benefits they provide.

Their compensation and benefits package allows employees cost effective solutions for healthcare including dental and vision as well as life insurance, disability and additional services.

They also provide employees with competitive 401k plans and other types of funded and non-funded investments.

They are very supportive of the overall mental health and happiness of its employees and support the full use of vacation and sick time.

Work Environment

Linium is a fast-paced work environment that allows people to accelerate into their careers and achieve personal goals.

The day to day work life is a fun and exciting place to be in; something is always on the move!

The environment is very flexible with people's schedules and does not micro-manage daily activities.

Leadership

Management in the company seeks and promotes individuals who are born leaders and always looking for the next challenge.

Leaders who excel in the company tend to be "go-getters" and people driven to lead teams to success.

The company promotes the "open exchange" of ideas, thoughts and seeks for its employees to help drive new initiatives that will better the future of the company.

Management is supportive and encourages personal growth and expansion.

Management is very respectful of employees from both a professional and personal perspective.

Cons

As the company has grown over the years our expansion has now become nationwide, meaning we don't get to see and interact with all of our employees on a day to day basis. The con is we have great employees and powerful teams that I wish I got to spend more tie with, but the pro is our clients get to experience them instead!

Continue growing Linium on the path the company was founded on, it has been a pleasure being with the company, and seeing all of the amazing things it has acheived. I see Linium as my family and my passion, not a place of work or job.

reviews filtered by
  1. Amazing place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

I worked at Linium

Pros

Strong team feeling, approachable management, with smart and driven colleagues, plus a great location for finding lunch!

Cons

It's hard to think of something I didn't like about working at Linium.

Keep up the great work!

2. Good Company fallen on hard time

Former Employee - Consultant
    Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at Linium full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible working location. The CEO is a wonderful person. Most of my co-workers are great.

Cons

No proper performance review maybe because be billable is most important. Too many layers of management and too many titles. Company laying off staff this past two years.

Go back to the culture of 4 - 5 years ago when management and staff were like one big family.

Linium Response

Sep 8, 2014HR Director

Linium continues to be an employer of choice and is also looking for qualified talent for current openings. The Company takes pride in its workforce and development of its employees including ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Linium