There are newer employer reviews for Linium

Challenging, productive, GREAT TEAM!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

I have been working at Linium

Pros

Sensitive to employees work life balance
Great rewards and benefits - keep us challenged and motivated
Core Values
Open door policy even with senior management
Close team - great atmosphere for brainstorming
Trust in employees, if you bring a great idea to the table - they let you run with it.

Cons

Working remote - it has its perks and its downsides. I love working with the team, just wish I could see them more often!

Keep up the great motivation and guidance you give us, we truly feel like a team and that we are working towards something spectacular.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Linium (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

I have been working at Linium

Pros

Good work and home life balance
    Positive work environment
    Great people to work for and with

Cons

not a lot of communication between the different divisions.
    Depending on the division you are with there might not be much advancement opportunity.

A Hip, Trendy and Innovative Company that Inspires Career Growth, Creativty and Passion

I have been working at Linium

Pros

Life and Family Balance
    The 2 owners of Linium are both amazing individuals that care about each of their employees as well as their families.

They believe in a "work hard, play hard" type of mentality and continuously work to improve the benefits they provide.

Their compensation and benefits package allows employees cost effective solutions for healthcare including dental and vision as well as life insurance, disability and additional services.

They also provide employees with competitive 401k plans and other types of funded and non-funded investments.

They are very supportive of the overall mental health and happiness of its employees and support the full use of vacation and sick time.

Work Environment

Linium is a fast-paced work environment that allows people to accelerate into their careers and achieve personal goals.

The day to day work life is a fun and exciting place to be in; something is always on the move!

The environment is very flexible with people's schedules and does not micro-manage daily activities.

Leadership

Management in the company seeks and promotes individuals who are born leaders and always looking for the next challenge.

Leaders who excel in the company tend to be "go-getters" and people driven to lead teams to success.

The company promotes the "open exchange" of ideas, thoughts and seeks for its employees to help drive new initiatives that will better the future of the company.

Management is supportive and encourages personal growth and expansion.

Management is very respectful of employees from both a professional and personal perspective.

Cons

As the company has grown over the years our expansion has now become nationwide, meaning we don't get to see and interact with all of our employees on a day to day basis. The con is we have great employees and powerful teams that I wish I got to spend more tie with, but the pro is our clients get to experience them instead!

Continue growing Linium on the path the company was founded on, it has been a pleasure being with the company, and seeing all of the amazing things it has acheived. I see Linium as my family and my passion, not a place of work or job.

There are newer employer reviews for Linium