There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

Linkedin....the place to be!

Current Employee - Recruiter in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Recruiter in London, England (UK)

I have been working at LinkedIn

Pros

- The culture, I have never had an opportunity to work with people who are so incredibly smart, in such a fun, open and collaborative environment before! - The opportunities; as a direct result of the growth we are seeing globally there are endless opportunities to literally transform your career. I have recently been given the chance to come to Sydney to work across the APAC region after success working across the EMEA markets! For me this is incredible. - As someone who is truly passionate about social recruiting - where better place could I be? - The excitement from each and every person who works here about what we do! - It keeps coming back to it but the teams; I have never worked with people who are so willing to help before. - The free food! (I couldn't miss that out) - I love the workout sessions and work-life balance that is encouraged. - The social events are always fun. - The success of the organisation and everything we stand for. 'Create economic opportunity for every professional in the world' - in this climate that’s such a great vision for a company to have and one that I am really proud to be part of. - InDay - our one day a month that we commit to personal projects or team development projects. - The global growth across emerging markets. - The focus on keeping the culture that we have now, as we grow it still remains a very high priority. - My opportunity to make a direct contribution to the success of Linkedin.

Cons

- The pace, I have learnt so much in such a short amount of time. Thats a pro but its also alot of hard work!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. LinkedIn provides an opportunity to transform yourself, an industry and the world

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at LinkedIn

Pros

The opportunity in front of LinkedIn is phenomenal, and to be a part of that is a wonderful feeling. We have experienced tremendous growth and change in the last few years and yet we are only just scratching the surface of the business and professional challenges that LinkedIn can help with.

Cons

We are a fast growing company and sometimes we don't get things exactly right. Things that you might expect as a given get addressed a bit later than you would have wanted, as some parts of the business race to catch up with other parts.

2. My best job so far

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I have been working at LinkedIn

Pros

Personal development, highly qualified colleagues, innovative company

Cons

Hyper-growth means that not all processes are geared at the pace the company is developing