LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com Mountain View, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Linkedin....the place to be!

Recruiter (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at LinkedIn

Pros- The culture, I have never had an opportunity to work with people who are so incredibly smart, in such a fun, open and collaborative environment before!
- The opportunities; as a direct result of the growth we are seeing globally there are endless opportunities to literally transform your career. I have recently been given the chance to come to Sydney to work across the APAC region after success working across the EMEA markets! For me this is incredible.
- As someone who is truly passionate about social recruiting - where better place could I be?
- The excitement from each and every person who works here about what we do!
- It keeps coming back to it but the teams; I have never worked with people who are so willing to help before.
- The free food! (I couldn't miss that out)
- I love the workout sessions and work-life balance that is encouraged.
- The social events are always fun.
- The success of the organisation and everything we stand for. 'Create economic opportunity for every professional in the world' - in this climate that’s such a great vision for a company to have and one that I am really proud to be part of.
- InDay - our one day a month that we commit to personal projects or team development projects.
- The global growth across emerging markets.
- The focus on keeping the culture that we have now, as we grow it still remains a very high priority.
- My opportunity to make a direct contribution to the success of Linkedin.

Cons- The pace, I have learnt so much in such a short amount of time. Thats a pro but its also alot of hard work!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing!

Fast moving company filled with some of the most talented people I have ever worked with.

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time

Pros: transparency throughout the company talented colleagues Cons: moving forward so quickly which can make fixing processes difficult Advice to Senior Management: Make sure you are taking the time to recognise accomplishments… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

a whirlwind, huge learning curve and everyday is a challenge!

Sales Development Specialist Team Lead (Current Employee)

I have been working at LinkedIn

Pros: - great people - great solutions - lots of opportunity to progress… Cons: - if you arent able for a fast paced environment… Advice to Senior Management: they do a great job and are very accessable Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LinkedIn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner. All reviews posted anonymously by LinkedIn employees.