LinkedIn

www.linkedin.com

Linkedin....the place to be!

Recruiter (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

Pros- The culture, I have never had an opportunity to work with people who are so incredibly smart, in such a fun, open and collaborative environment before!
- The opportunities; as a direct result of the growth we are seeing globally there are endless opportunities to literally transform your career. I have recently been given the chance to come to Sydney to work across the APAC region after success working across the EMEA markets! For me this is incredible.
- As someone who is truly passionate about social recruiting - where better place could I be?
- The excitement from each and every person who works here about what we do!
- It keeps coming back to it but the teams; I have never worked with people who are so willing to help before.
- The free food! (I couldn't miss that out)
- I love the workout sessions and work-life balance that is encouraged.
- The social events are always fun.
- The success of the organisation and everything we stand for. 'Create economic opportunity for every professional in the world' - in this climate that’s such a great vision for a company to have and one that I am really proud to be part of.
- InDay - our one day a month that we commit to personal projects or team development projects.
- The global growth across emerging markets.
- The focus on keeping the culture that we have now, as we grow it still remains a very high priority.
- My opportunity to make a direct contribution to the success of Linkedin.

Cons- The pace, I have learnt so much in such a short amount of time. Thats a pro but its also alot of hard work!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing!

Once in a lifetime experiance

Sales Director (Former Employee) Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I worked at LinkedIn

Pros: fast growing, great people, good solution Cons: Unclear local strategies is not good Advice to Senior Management: Put the right people in the right place Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It has been a life changing experience both personally and professionally

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at LinkedIn

Pros: Great respect for each other; company truly lives by its core values; we really do change the lives of millions… Cons: No downsides as I see it although hypergrowth means we are all running at a 100… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing - simply an amazing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!