LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

Culture and values rule

Mountain View, CA

ProsThe senior leadership of LinkedIn care a lot about culture and values. In fact every time they speak it is to draw the connection between the day to day with what we value as a company. The growth has been crazy and things are fast and loose as we figure out new space and continue to execute. I love working with so many people that are also working their dream job. You can feel it when you come to work each day.

ConsIf you like process, structure, and careful decision making you'll be disappointed. Also, we are no longer as agile as we used to be, but we try to be. It is a public company, but it doesn't yet feel that way. It will get there eventually though.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the small company feel. It is a special place to work.

Grateful to be a part of this amazing team!

I have been working at LinkedIn

Pros: - People work as a team here - Management stops to listen anytime you need to talk, have concerns, or suggestions for improvement - People are… Cons: Just one ... maybe too many check-ins from management to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

an evolving company with opportunities for those that strive for excellence

I have been working at LinkedIn

Pros: opportunities to transform your career are very real innovative views on our people strategy or opportunity come… Cons: the talent strategy is a little stale need an innovative approach to attracting… Advice to Senior Management: ensure the company execs and leaders get up from the armchair of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LinkedIn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner. All reviews posted anonymously by LinkedIn employees.