A fun place to work.

Current Employee - Senior Web Developer
Current Employee - Senior Web Developer

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LinkedIn is definitely better than most places. It's a lot of fun, and the people are really nice.

Cons

I don't feel like much pride is taken in the work being done there. They don't put enough effort toward getting things right and fighting for the user. It seems like the business objectives come first, not the user/consumer.

Advice to Management

The product is good, but not great. It can definitely use improvement. Also, the stack still needs improvement too. It still takes too long to get something done. Great job with the culture though. It's a fun place to work.

reviews filtered by

Best place I have ever worked

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at LinkedIn

Pros

LinkedIn remains one of the best places I could imagine working. The company's values are alive and not just words on the wall. There is transparency and an aspiration to help employees improve their skills and their lives.

Cons

Work live balance, the prevalence of internal meetings and excessive email are all something that needs continued attention.

Advice to Management

Get into the field and out of Mountain View as much as possible.

Quite simply, I've found the company I have always wanted to work for!

Current Employee - Relationships Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Relationships Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at LinkedIn

Pros

I have a rewarding and challenging role for an innovative, dynamic and fast paced company. The recognition of individuals success and aptitude is a fundamental aspect within LinkedIn. The motivational cultures and values make this company a genuine pleasure and inspirational place to work!

Cons

Hypergrowth is a term often used and experienced within LinkedIn. Growing at such a fast pace will create inevitable challenges, yet these pale in comparison to the team spirit and ethics embedded within the organisation. We are on this journey together, experiencing all the highs and not so highs, but the workforce are always focused, committed and inspired!

Advice to Management

Continue to inspire. Continue to live our values. Continue to nurture and motivate your employees as you do so well. Above all, thank you!