LinkedIn

www.linkedin.com

A fun place to work.

Current Employee - Senior Web Developer
Current Employee - Senior Web Developer

Pros

LinkedIn is definitely better than most places. It's a lot of fun, and the people are really nice.

Cons

I don't feel like much pride is taken in the work being done there. They don't put enough effort toward getting things right and fighting for the user. It seems like the business objectives come first, not the user/consumer.

The product is good, but not great. It can definitely use improvement. Also, the stack still needs improvement too. It still takes too long to get something done. Great job with the culture though. It's a fun place to work.

Other reviews for LinkedIn

A one lifetime career opportunity that impacted my career and my life in a great way

Current Employee - Relationship Manager  in  Paris (France)
    Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Paris (France)

Pros

Innovative company and revolutionary products
    Amazing Leaders
    Exciting to be surrounded by extremely talented people (way above average than any of my previous employers
    Fast paced growth environment and great career opportunities to reward success

Cons

Fast paced growth environment can be challenging for some.
    Work and Life balance can be at risk if you do not have enough discipline

Quite simply, I've found the company I have always wanted to work for!

Current Employee - Relationships Manager  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Relationships Manager in London, England (UK)

Pros

I have a rewarding and challenging role for an innovative, dynamic and fast paced company. The recognition of individuals success and aptitude is a fundamental aspect within LinkedIn. The motivational cultures and values make this company a genuine pleasure and inspirational place to work!

Cons

Hypergrowth is a term often used and experienced within LinkedIn. Growing at such a fast pace will create inevitable challenges, yet these pale in comparison to the team spirit and ethics embedded within the organisation. We are on this journey together, experiencing all the highs and not so highs, but the workforce are always focused, committed and inspired!

Continue to inspire. Continue to live our values. Continue to nurture and motivate your employees as you do so well. Above all, thank you!

There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!