LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com Mountain View, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A fun place to work.

Senior Web Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than a year

ProsLinkedIn is definitely better than most places. It's a lot of fun, and the people are really nice.

ConsI don't feel like much pride is taken in the work being done there. They don't put enough effort toward getting things right and fighting for the user. It seems like the business objectives come first, not the user/consumer.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe product is good, but not great. It can definitely use improvement. Also, the stack still needs improvement too. It still takes too long to get something done. Great job with the culture though. It's a fun place to work.

A one lifetime career opportunity that impacted my career and my life in a great way

Relationship Manager (Current Employee)
Paris (France)

I have been working at LinkedIn

Pros: Innovative company and revolutionary products Amazing Leaders Exciting to be surrounded by extremely talented people (way above average… Cons: Fast paced growth environment can be challenging for some. Work and Life… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Quite simply, I've found the company I have always wanted to work for!

Relationships Manager (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at LinkedIn

Pros: I have a rewarding and challenging role for an innovative, dynamic and fast paced company. The recognition of individuals success and aptitude… Cons: Hypergrowth is a term often used and experienced within LinkedIn. Growing at such a fast pace will create inevitable challenges, yet these pale in comparison… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to inspire. Continue to live our values. Continue to nurture and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LinkedIn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner. All reviews posted anonymously by LinkedIn employees.