LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

Great culture

Mountain View, CA

ProsThere's a positive, inspirational culture and you work with some amazing people. Creativity is encouraged, and you can move around a lot. There isn't a hierarchical feeling. People are open to new ideas and dialogue.

ConsIt's hard to get a sense of strategic direction from Product leaders. It can be challenging to collaborate across product teams. People who like a lot of structure and certainty are likely to be unhappy here.

Miserable IT Department

IT- (Current Employee)

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: People- non managers are great smart and fun to work… Cons: Bad IT management, poor coordination with other IT Departments. The left hand doesn't know… Advice to Senior Management: IT VP - Do you really think you know what's going on? Hold Team base Skip reviews or individual… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Wonderful, open culture with tons of energy

Product Manager (Current Employee)
    Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time

Pros: Lots of great projects to work on, multiple business lines,… Cons: Fair bit of coordination and communication is required to get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LinkedIn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner. All reviews posted anonymously by LinkedIn employees.