LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com Mountain View, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Place to Work!

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than a year

ProsCulture is warm and inviting, open door policy at every level. Most employees have been here less than one year so everyone is welcoming of the new kid on the block.

ConsGrowing at a fast pace, new hires try to insert themselves and prove their value sometime screwing up the current process unnecessarily. Excessive emails and meetings.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to take a breather from hiring at the moment and allow current employees to find their way before bringing in new talent.

Work for a company that values compassion, innovation, and independence!

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time

Pros: Amazing perks (free food, shuttle service, on site fitness center) Hottest company… Cons: Depending on your org, it can be tough to get… Advice to Senior Management: Don't lose that awesome startup vibe Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not like any other high-tech company

Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than a year

Pros: CEO is exceptional Executives really walk the walk on culture and values Compassionate… Cons: hyper growth means we are still feeling some growing pains --… Advice to Senior Management: keep instilling the culture and values that make LinkedIn the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LinkedIn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner. All reviews posted anonymously by LinkedIn employees.