LinkedIn

www.linkedin.com
  www.linkedin.com
There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

Incredible opportunities to work on large, world-changing products with super-smart colleagues.

Current Employee - Product Manager in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Product Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- really smart, motivated, and friendly people
- work on projects that impact millions of users
- lots of career growth opportunities
- time to develop your skills & move your career forward
- autonomy
- great company culture; management is transparent about future plans, prioritization, and company performance
- LI continues growing and has incredible potential

Cons

- no in house chef (will change by EOY 2013)
- Mountain View is the only R&D location
- small gym

895 Other Employee Reviews for LinkedIn (View Most Recent)

Best company in the valley, after many years

Current Employee - Engineering Leader in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Engineering Leader in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

CEO - Jeff Weiner is far and away the best CEO of companies I've worked at or know about. He is driven, pushes his team for the best, and is also compassionate and balanced.

Great Culture - InDays (one day a month off your normal job to hack, volunteer, learn something new, etc), Band Room for musicians, Pinball, Pool, Foosball, Ping Pong, Gym, engineering ski trip, etc, etc.

Super smart people - high bar for talent. So you get to work with great people.

Company doing extremely well - metrics up and to the right. Three revenue streams. Little in way of direct competition.

Cons

Company has grown and continues to grow very quickly, so if you don't do well in an environment of change, you won't do well here.

Keep doing what you're doing.

My experience at LinkedIn has truly been transformational.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-We are a high growth company who still lives by the values of a start-up. As a result we innovate quickly but strategically while remaining focused and collaborative across the organization.
    -LinkedIn lives by its culture and values on a daily basis - they are ingrained in its employees.
    -LinkedIn also offers a combination of really, really smart people in a young, relatively laid back environment. Our CEO defines happiness as loving coming to work every day, and loving going home at night, and that sentiment echos throughout the entire organization. Work-life balance is extremely valued here. And the benefits are the best I've had at any company!

Cons

-We are still a start-up, just a really big one. If you are defined by absolute structure and don't like change or innovation, this is probably not the place for you.

There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn