LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com Mountain View, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great work culture that focuses heavily on employee transformation

Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn as a contractor

ProsInspiring senior leadership, a lot of growth opportunities and lateral movement within the company. LinkedIn is really going places and it was great to be a part of that; people work very hard but know they're contributing to LinkedIn's mission of connecting professionals.

ConsRecruiting coordination team is majority contract workers, so the team seemed to have been constantly changing and not exactly evolving. Because of this, not a strong team camaraderie.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work.

LinkedIn is what you make of it

GCO (Current Employee)
Omaha, NE

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for less than a year

Pros: Awesome company, but the cultural of LinkedIn is not for everyone -- just like any company . They look for innovative people who are not… Cons: Some employees don't get it. You influence your path and management is… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Software Engineer

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for less than a year

Pros: It is a great company. There are a lot of house-brewed open source technology for you to learn. Almost everything you use here is cutting… Cons: Not everybody is a rock star and sometimes the best… Advice to Senior Management: Fairness is important! Award the best well so that the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LinkedIn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner. All reviews posted anonymously by LinkedIn employees.