LinkedIn

www.linkedin.com
  www.linkedin.com
There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

Billion dollar company with start-up culture

I have been working at LinkedIn

Pros

Every employee is committed to the success of other employees. The company really views itself as a team and measures individual success on the basis of how much an employee helps others succeed.

Cons

There are still some kinks in the hiring process and HR organization, but that is understandable given the rapid growth the company is experiencing

Keep doing what you're doing!

897 Other Employee Reviews for LinkedIn (View Most Recent)

If your a seasoned Sales person.....take Linkedin OFF your list..

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time

Pros

Free food.
    One day a month off ("In Day")
    Everyone thinks its "cool" that you worked at Linkedin...(ha)

Cons

Complete Circus like atmosphere....Management is way to inexperienced to even manage a McDonalds, and seemingly more concerned about them selves rather than their team. People kiss up like I have never seen...its comical. Very transactional sale, not the place to go if you want to blow it out...you just play the game and you will be average at best.

Wake up, there is a real world out there! If you dont want to understand how to listen to whats wrong, then dont preach "open and honest" communication. I feel for those that get suckered into this "cult-like" culture. Not ready for prime time..(especially in the enterprise)

People are happy here.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is a terrific place to work. You are not only working with competent workers, but also with people who are happy and friendly. The business itself has strong growth potential and I do believe that people here believe in the mission.

Also, there are a surprisingly high number of female software engineers here, which I think is terrific, considering the general gender bias in the industry as a whole.

Cons

If you live in SF, the commute is a pain... even with the shuttle (which unfortunately only has limited numbers of trips, unlike Google).

There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn