There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn

Absolutely amazing

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA
Former Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I worked at LinkedIn full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits, great pay, company headed in the right direction and management really cares about employees, stock on the rise, great place to work overall. I really like what Weiner has been able to do in his tenure and hope he can keep it up. The Mountain View campus is awesome and the organized events that the company scheduled for us were a great time to meet some of our co-workers in other departments and socialize.

Cons

Somewhat long commute from San Francisco to Mountain View, long hours, busy work environment, some co-workers were overly cocky and chose not to put in as much effort as the rest of the team. I left to pursue a higher paid position next door at Google where I felt my abilities were able to be better utilized because some of the projects at LinkedIn seemed low-level.

Keep up the great work

reviews filtered by
  1. A growing company that still feels like a start-up

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

LinkedIn is an awesome, mission-driven company that hires the very best talent to execute on this mission. In my 20 years in the Valley, I have never been exposed to a company that cares as much about its employees. Management really walks the walk on "Talent" being the company's No. 1 operating priority, where employees' opinions actually matter and have influence.

Cons

Parking in Mountain View can be very challenging

Keep doing what you're doing and don't lose sight of your goal in the process.

Dream job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Really fortunate to be working for a company whose mission is to create economic opportunity for every professional in the world to make them more productive and successful. You can have your dream job at LinkedIn - whatever you are passionate about, we want to help you achieve it. Jeff Weiner and the executive leadership team has done a phenomenal job in creating a collaborative, open, and honest culture.

Cons

Growing rapidly so they are implementing more HR proesses in place.

Thank you Jeff for never missing the biweekly all hands meetings.

There are newer employer reviews for LinkedIn