LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com Mountain View, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Absolutely amazing

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Mountain View, CA

I worked at LinkedIn full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat benefits, great pay, company headed in the right direction and management really cares about employees, stock on the rise, great place to work overall. I really like what Weiner has been able to do in his tenure and hope he can keep it up. The Mountain View campus is awesome and the organized events that the company scheduled for us were a great time to meet some of our co-workers in other departments and socialize.

ConsSomewhat long commute from San Francisco to Mountain View, long hours, busy work environment, some co-workers were overly cocky and chose not to put in as much effort as the rest of the team. I left to pursue a higher paid position next door at Google where I felt my abilities were able to be better utilized because some of the projects at LinkedIn seemed low-level.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work

Good people, good intentions

I have been working at LinkedIn for more than 3 years

Pros: The employees here really do believe they are changing the world. Many programs are in place to create social good and allow… Cons: This is a consensus based organization--things can be a bit slow moving.… Advice to Senior Management: Realize that not all employee success looks the same. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Dynamic

Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: People, flexibility, learning, stock price, transparency Cons: Politics, Additional bureaucracy, commute / 101 traffic Advice to Senior Management: More bus routes. North SF folks have to weave thru… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LinkedIn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner. All reviews posted anonymously by LinkedIn employees.