LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com Mountain View, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

The best right out of college experience I ever could have imagined.

Recruiting Associate (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than a year

ProsThe culture, the brilliant people I get to work with on a daily basis, the varied work that I get to involve myself in and the autonomy that the job gives me. Also, the new Cafe is absolutely delicious!...And the girls are absolutely beautiful. Wifi on the shuttle bus. Lots of young people and accessible senior leadership.

ConsLong commute from SF to Mountainview/Sunnyvale. Long hours, if I include the time that it takes to commute every day I am working from 7-7.

Advice to Senior ManagementHonestly, you guys are doing a great job and I appreciate every second of the opportunity I have in working with a group of such amazing people.

Awesome.

Recruiting Associate (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for less than a year

Pros: I come to work every day and get to work with some of the best and brightest,… Cons: No cons to report as of yet everything has been… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best Company Ever

Sales Development Specialist (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for less than a year

Pros: Everything. Honestly. I respect all of the leaders of the company and the decision they make. I feel that everything has been thought out very… Cons: Limited career options in Chicago office. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LinkedIn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner. All reviews posted anonymously by LinkedIn employees.