LinkedIn

www.linkedin.com

So far, so amazing!

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsStrong values that guide decisions, team is highly motivated, competitive comp and perks.

Three things that still amaze me:

1. There is a biweekly all-hands meeting. At how many companies with ~5,000 people is there a meeting where you have access to the CEO this frequently? It's a great way to ensure people know what's going on and have a chance to discuss issues.

2. inDay. One day a week every month to focus on personal or team development. It's something that is NOT directly related to your day-to-day tasks. There's a recommended theme each month, but you have a lot of leeway to do what you want to do.

3. Focus on health & wellness. There are healthy choices in the cafe and food choices on all floors. Everyone's dietary needs are taken care of (dairy / gluten intolerance, vegetarian / vegan, etc.). There's a website with exercise, diet and health resources. You can earn points by exercising, eating well, taking the stairs, etc. to get free swag.

ConsA ton of new folks so it sometimes takes a bit longer to get answers.

Also, the gyms at both Mountain View and Sunnyvale are way too small. Yeah, this will be fixed when Sunnyvale is built out and we have a new 20,000 sq. ft. facility. In the meantime, it can get pretty crowded at peak times.

A dynamic, collaborative place that feels like a big startup. Everyone acts like an owner.

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

I have been working at LinkedIn full-time

Pros: Strength of business model provides a sense of stability, but the culture is hack, open, and envelope-pushing. No one knows where the next great idea… Cons: Communication across teams could be a little better, but lots… Advice to Senior Management: Keep leading, keep sharing, keep hiring the best, keep empowering. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing place to work

I have been working at LinkedIn

Pros: Work with really smart people. Cons: None that I can think of Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LinkedIn.

Worked for LinkedIn? Contribute to the Community!